Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dance Party

Oh yes, today I had a dance party....with my toddler, and it was fantastic! That little girl can rock it, I'm tellin' ya. Daft Punk is her favorite from what I can tell. I might have to post a video here or on facebook.

I'm also working on a wedding guestbook for my best friend, Shahn. I got a lot done today. All I have left is sewing it together. I'm excited about it because I think it's beautiful. And I'm excited for Shahn to get married!

I also finished Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire yesterday, so that was pretty exciting. I think this goes in the record books for the longest book I've ever read....until I finish the next one! I love the movies, but after reading the books, I've discovered that the movies are a different animal than the books. Great on their own, but sorely disappointing when you've read the books. I mean, they left out some pivotal characters from Goblet of Fire. And switched some things around that I was sad to see...but as a movie-enthusiast, I know why they did it.

I know a lot of people that complain about books made into movies. I had never been one of them because I've honestly read very few novels in my adult life. I think I'm going to take the middle ground and see them as the two different mediums that they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment