Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Beginnings

My best friend got married yesterday! Yay! And they threw a great party. The bride was gorgeous....I can't even put into words how beautiful she was. And the groom was quite dashing too. They looked so incredibly happy. I'm excited for them and their new life together. 

Now that I'm not running around helping her have the perfect wedding, I needed a new project. Because, just like my mother, I can't not have a project (or stress....). I'm now in the midst of redesigning my website. I finished my new logo (I wasn't completely fond of the last one), and thus had to provide a clean slate that matched the color palette. It's a lot of work, and that's even with these built-in templates and only 3 pages. I completely commiserate with people who have bigger, more trafficked websites than my own and decide to do some design changes. 
That's the new plan. Let's see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment